Last week Container Service Extension 3.1.2 was released. In this post, I will describe the new features and compatibility matrix.
Also a quick overview for Cloud Providers.
- Cluster API Provider for Cloud Director that offers multi-control plane clusters and cluster upgrades using declarative, Kubernetes-style APIs.
- Kubernetes External Cloud Provider for VCD has been updated to v1.1.0.
- Kubernetes Container Storage Interface for VCD has been updated to v1.1.0.
- Kubernetes Container Clusters plugin has been updated to version 3.1.2. The plugin ships with VCD 10.3.2.
- Support for injecting proxy information into TKG clusters created by CSE. Learn more about the feature.
- New command option to forcefully delete clusters that were not fully created and were left in unremovable state.
- Support for VMware Tanzu packages – Harbor, FluentBit, Prometheus, Grafana in TKG clusters.
Tanzu Kubernetes for Cloud Providers
Which TKG flavor is the correct one?
As Service Providers are looking for multi-tenancy TKG-m is the right flavor. Please avoid using TKG-s.
For more information about TKG-m deployment, please check:
One thought on “Container Service Extension 3.1.2”