Starting today, VMware created a series of 60-minute business and technical sessions that will enable you to capture business opportunities in a Multi-Cloud World.
During these webinars, you will gain information and context to better understand the rapidly evolving Cloud Services market and how VMware can help you be successful in delivering compelling new services to your end customers.
To learn more, please join our VMware CloudFlix series, see specific topics listed below.
Ten insightful sessions are coming up where our VMware experts will deep dive into the new technical Cloud capabilities. The first ones are listed below :
– May 12th: Extending SDWAN services into your cloud platform with VeloCloud – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/eDmGp6Y
– May 14th: How to move from NSX-V to NSX-T using the migration tool – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/ePJ6E6w
– May 19th : VCD 10.1 What’s New – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/eB29mSM
– May 26th: Cloud Director Service – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/eFXdTAJ
– June 2nd: vSAN reset – Registration -> http://tiny.cc/8chtoz
– June 4th: Cloud Availability – Unleash a powerful and cost-effective DR to Cloud – Reg– Registration ->http://tiny.cc/qvmtoz
– June 16th: Service providers guide to Bitnami – Reg– Registration -> http://tiny.cc/fmhtoz
– June 18th: vSAN Practice Builder TECH Live Online Workshop – Reg– Registration -> http://tiny.cc/4ohtoz
– June, 25th: VMware’s Multicloud Strategy with Hyperscalers – Reg– Registration -> http://tiny.cc/0qhtoz
Don’t miss it