Last Friday I was recognised by VMware as vExpert for 7 years in a row. I’m glad to continue being part of this fantastic community and be able to enjoy the program’s benefits.
These last 7 years have been incredible, I have had the chance to work closely with people from all over the world, exchanging knowledge, ideas, experiences, etc.
Also, I built my home lab by taking advantage of the licenses provided by the program. This helps me to create new material for this blog, enjoying the latest product versions.
vExpert Program Benefits
- Network with over 2,500 other vExperts
- Opportunity to apply for 10 Official VMware Business Unit lead vExpert sub programs.
- Invite to our private vExpert #Slack channels
- vExpert certificate signed by our VMware CEO
- Permission to use the vExpert logo on cards, website, etc. for one year
- Exclusive gifts from various VMware and VMware partners
- Private & technical deep dive webinars with VMware and VMware partners
- Access to private betas (subject to admission by beta teams)
- 400-day eval licenses for most products for home lab
- Private pre-launch briefings via our bloggers briefing pre-VMware Explore (subject to admission by product teams)
- Access to vetted VMware & Virtualization content for your social channels through VMware Advocacy
- Yearly vExpert parties at both VMware Explore U.S. Europe events or Gifts for vExperts attending VMware Explore
Sub-Programs are the chance that vExperts have to join smaller communities (inside the program) and get access ti the different business units.
The application and voting process is very similar to the vExpert program but the criteria are determined by the business units driving the program. Only vExperts are allowed to apply for these sub-programs as we are not accepting outside applications.
vExpert on Twitter
I encourage everyone to start planning their application for the second half of the year and if there are any doubt or questions do not hesitate in contacting me.