The last time VMware held a massive event was in 2019, after two years and a pandemic in November (From 7 to 10) we will see each other again.
As we already know, the event has changed its name and from this year it will be called “VMware Explore”. The place will continue to be the Fira Gran Via in Barcelona.
With 35+ hours of technology and transformation education, training, and executive insights, I’ll have vast opportunities to gain actionable value through:
• Access to 400+ sessions that will enable me to scale cloud-native platform operations, accelerate cloud transformation, and empower and secure the hybrid workforce.
• Practical insights and best practices from customers who’ve cracked the code on addressing challenges like the ones we face.
• Face time with top experts with tips to improve the use of existing solutions and roadmaps on how to advance our capabilities to conquer new business requirements.
• Opportunities to interact hands-on with the latest multi-cloud solutions; accompanied by product experts right there ready to assist.
• Join with the Cross-Cloud services and open-source communities while engaging with an extensive ecosystem of 90% of the top cloud partners.
Finally, I recommend attending the following session:
Need to Migrate Thousands of Workloads? No problem!
Speakers: Andrea Siviero and Suresh Thirumalapudi
This session got the “VMware Explore People’s Choice Awards” in the US VMware Explore
Registration is still open: